Speak with confidence and authority!
Professional voice coaching to enhance your career and protect your vocal health
- Are constantly using and projecting your voice in your profession or day-to-day activities?
- Have you experienced pain when speaking or singing, or have chronic hoarseness?
- Have you ever developed vocal cord nodules or polyps and required vocal fold surgery?
- Is chronic acid reflux affecting the sound of your voice?
If so, you can benefit from professional voice coaching.
From her Beacon Hill North studio, experienced voice coach Kim Kaskiw will teach you proper voice technique to keep your voice healthy, and allow you to speak in a strong, clear voice that commands attention. Your lessons will be tailored to your unique needs, in a supportive and respectful environment.
Kim has taught hundreds of teachers, politicians, newscasters and singers vocal techniques to protect and strengthen their voices. To learn more about Kim's training, click here.
In your private or group lesson, you'll learn about:
- The importance of vocal hygiene and care
- The anatomy and physiology of your voice
- Breathing and posture
- How to protect your voice
- Enhancing the quality of your speaking voice by improving its resonance, projection, tone and voice pitch variance.
- Vocal rehabilitation from voice over use or recovery from vocal surgery
Professional speakers can benefit from Kim's instruction on these specialized topics:
- Overcoming anxiety when speaking in front of a crowd
- Speaking with confidence and authority
- Engaging an audience
- Presenting information in an organized, concise and professional manner
- Pace and timing